Apply for a Small Business Loan Today!
Do you need start-up capital or funds to keep your business running? We can help. Liberty County Minority Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Beaufort County Black Chamber to offer mirco-loans through the U.S. Small Business Administration and the USDA.
The Liberty County Minority Chamber of Commerce (LCMC), offers more than just networking opportunities; we offer robust programming geared specifically to socially and economically disadvantaged individuals and businesses.
Become and Eligible Borrower Today! It’s Easy!
- All applicants are required to complete the LCMC loan orientation program, for more information email LCMC at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must have a full business plan
- Reside in Liberty or surrounding counties
Micro Loan Terms & Conditions
- Loan amounts range from $5,000 to a maximum of $100,000
- Security determined on a case by case basis to adequately collateralize the loan
- Repayment terms range from 3 to 10 years
- Loan payments must be made via debit (ACH)
- Individual qualifications requirements vary from business to business
START-UP COSTS: For new businesses who need a little boost to get up and running. Our Micro Enterprise Business loans can help bring your dream from thought to finish
WORKING CAPITAL: Existing businesses who are trying to expand or sustain operations during an interim period.
EQUIPMENT PURCHASE: Do you need to buy heavy equipment, commercial kitchen equipment, or maybe even commercial sewing or other industrial equipment for your business? Apply for a microloan today!
MACHINERY: Is it time for your business to upgrade the machinery used to get the work done? Our microloans help keep industrial small businesses, in business.
Click on the “LETS GET STARTED” link below to download the micro loan application.